Thursday, April 15, 2010

Easter

Easter was fun for the kids this year. We had an Easter Egg Hunt at church (pictures are still on my camera), an Easter Egg Hunt at School (my camera had no batteries), Easter Brunch at the Country Club (picture below w/ the Easter Bunny) & an Easter Egg Hunt at our friends', the Bowers (pictures taken from my cell phone). So obviously, I have been terrible about charging my camera & actually taking pictures lately, but you can visualize what took place. Anna Kate is now a true "Hankins" & has to be the competitive egg hunter. She had 2 baskets full at the church hunt, got 30 eggs at her school hunt when there were 10 allocated for each child & WON the hunt at the Bowers with 73 eggs. I'm trying to teach JD that EVERY aspect of life does NOT have to be a competition!!






No comments: