Thursday, April 15, 2010

Catching UP!

So I have totally neglected the blog for several months. Well tonight JD is having a "guy's weekend" with all of his uncles, cousins, dad, brother, etc. so I decided to stay up & catch up on all those things I've been putting off.

Well here goes.

December 2009:
We had my friend, Katie Maddox, take family pictures for our Christmas card pictures & I was so pleased with how they turned out. She is so creative & always does an amazing job.






December was a very busy & enjoyable month. The month consisted of a visit to the Christmas tree farm, Birthday parties, JD's family Christmas in Marlin, a very busy month at work with several big closings, both kids with pneumonia, Will being officially diagnosed with Asthma, Will getting a 2nd set of ear tubes, serving as bridesmaid/groomsmen in our dear friends' wedding, Anna Kate not being able to serve as a flower girl in the wedding because she had pneumonia & 102 fever :(, lots of family time with dinners at my parents, JD's parents, Christmas brunch at our house, Christmas afternoon at my Grandma's. Whew..that's just a glimpse at what our December held. Then to top it off JD & I made a spur of the moment trip to Breckenridge to Ring in the New Year! Here are a few pictures from those festivities.









No comments: