Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Thursday is the Day!!

I've been meaning to post all week & haven't gotten around to it. Last week Anna Katharine started Mothers Day Out, which went very well. I have the most adorable pictures from her first day of school that I will try to post later (pictures are still on my camera).

Well the big excitement is that I'm going to be induced on Thursday!! We go into the hospital tomorrow night & they'll start a low dose of pitocin. The doctor should be there between 4-6 am & he'll check how everything is going. If all goes according to plan, baby William should arrive sometime Thursday afternoon. I'll be delivering at Cal-Cam hospital, so feel free to stop by & meet our baby boy if you are in the neighborhood. We will have wireless access at the hospital, so hopefully we'll have some pictures posted soon after his arrival for everyone not able to make it to meet him in person!

So please say a prayer for our family that everything will go smoothly and in less than 48 hours we'll have a healthy precious baby boy!

1 comment:

Robin said...

how exciting! can't wait to see the pictures of baby Will!! let me know if you need anything :)