Saturday, April 25, 2009

Happy Birthday layout!

So anyone who knows me, knows I love my birthday and think of the entire month of May as my birth month! Well I'm creating a little girl after my own heart, because Anna Kate also claims May (& she's working on April!) as her birth month. So in honor of the festivities to come in the next few weeks, I thought I would start early with a cute birthday layout. Plans are in the works for an exciting storybook birthday party next Saturday for Anna Katharine. For our birthday weekend, my law school classmate Lyndsey Knight (we share birthdays) & I are going to fly up to Chicago & visit our other law school classmate Kate Mascarenhas. I haven't looked forward to a birthday this much in a long time. I've heard there is nothing to look forward to after 21, but I beg to differ!!!

No comments: