Friday, May 1, 2009

More Easter

I know Easter has long since come & gone, but I thought I would share more pictures from all of our Easter activities.


I didn't get any pictures from Anna Kate's school egg hunt, but it was over so quickly I didn't have much time! The day before Easter, we went to the Country Club for a hunt. Both of our parents, JD's brother & his family all celebrated together. Both of my children thought it was hilarious to put their buckets on their heads!! Crazy kiddos!


On Easter night, Anna Kate & I left out some carrots for the Easter Bunny to eat. We woke up Easter morning & he had left a trail of Easter eggs from Anna Kate's room all through the house to her bucket in the kitchen. Along the trail, we even discovered that he had ridden her bicycle during his visit & left his paw prints on it!! That silly bunny!



Finally on Easter Sunday we went to church and had a wonderful lunch at the Country Club. We then went to my grandma's to visit. Anna Kate had so much fun playing with all the cousins. These pictures were taken at the end of the day. Please note the huge stain on the front of Anna Kate's dress. I had forgotten to bring a change of clothes for her to Nanaw's house. Needless to say her Easter dress will never look the same.


No comments: