Sunday, January 18, 2009

December in Flash

So I have done a terrible job keeping up with this blog lately. December was a crazy month for us! Last time I blogged, I mentioned that all of us were in bed sick. Well Will's RSV got worse & they ended up putting us in Womens & Hospital for 2 nights. Poor little guy was such a trooper.





On the day Will was released from the hospital, Anna Kate had her school Christmas program. They were supposed to perform Away in a Manger & Jingle Bells. Not a single child mouthed a single word of either song. However, almost every child cried & screamed at some point during the 2 minute program. One little girl was so distraught that she put her dress over her head for the entire program!!












Christmas came & went quickly this year, but we had a wonderful time. Anna Katharine had a lot of fun this year. However, she was really confused on Christmas morning because she didn't believe Santa had come since she didnt' see him. However, after about 3 houses worth of opening presents, she really got into it. Her big present was a kitchen set for her room. Now, she has been "cooking" up a storm. Her creations are usually quite interesting.


I need to download my newest pictures on my computer, so I'll blog about January once I have pictures to share! We are leaving Tuesday for Reno & Lake Tahoe!! JD & I got married at Lake Tahoe & we haven't gone back since our wedding 3 1/2 years ago. I'm looking to skiing, playing in the snow & reminising.

No comments: