Monday, October 13, 2008

McNeese Games


A couple weeks ago we took Will on his first outing-to a McNeese game. He only lasted one quarter before he got hungry and we went home. However, he got his first introduction to college football. I didn't get any pictures of the kids at the game, but I got a few of them decked out once we got home.




We took Will back the next week and he lasted until half time. However, this weekend my parents watched the kids so JD & I could go to the game. The Cowboys lost, so I guess we need to bring the kids back for good luck!! At this weekends, JD was asked to do the Coca Cola promotion and attempt three field goals. He made the first one, but missed the second two. I videoed the whole thing, so if I can figure out how to download and upload a video I will post it. He did good and we won a weeks worth of Coke Products.

No comments: