Thursday, July 24, 2008

First Dentist Appointment

Yesterday Anna Katharine had her first dentist appointment and it went quite well. I was apprehensive about how it would go since I inadvertently scheduled the appointment during her usual nap time. However, she really enjoyed Dr. Grimball's waiting room. He had a "boat" that the kids could climb on and read books.

She cooperated fairly well...she didn't want to open her mouth, but she also didn't try biting the dentist which is always a plus! She finished off the appointment with a balloon and a ring from the treasure chest. So overall, I would say our first dentist appointment was a success!

Tommorrow I have my 35 week doctor appointment! I don't think he'll start checking my progress until next week, so it'll probably be a pretty uneventful appointment.

No comments: